You have to get the roller balls, HAVE TO!

All those little bottles from your premium kit that you have run through have a recycling purpose, don't throw them away just yet!  I use them to refill and add a roller ball to.  I mixed thieves with a carrier oil and added a roller cap and keep it in my purse (hey germs are everywhere!)  I've also done this with peppermint, peace & calming, and the allergy trio (peppermint, lemon, lavender). 

Stress, we all have it!  Some more then others (me, me, pick me!!!)

Enter stress away! If they sold it by the gallon I would buy it! The bottle on the right is my sample bottle I got from the kit. I refill it when needed, added a roller ball to the top and bring it with me wherever I go! Did I mention that it smells amazing!  I seriously wear it as perfume and get compliments all the time as to how fantastic I smell!  Even at the gym hehe!

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com