The many uses of lavender...



Take that razor burn!!! For years I've been suffering from nasty razor burn, to a point where I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed a $150 cream to use on the razor burn. Guess what? It didn't work. So I just dealt with it.
Enter Young Living's lavender oil. Someone somewhere posted that they used lavender on razor burn, so I thought why not give it a try? And I did. And it WORKED! How awesome is that? So now after I shave I used a little bit of whipped coconut oil, and a drop or two of lavender, and VOILA! No nasty red bumps and no itching!! And that isn't all that lavender is good for! I'm attaching this with more good uses!
Ella likes it whenever she gets a bruise or bump! Lavender is by far her fav! hehe!
I use a smidge on the bridge of my nose to help relieve sniffles (tis the season!)

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com