I've had a lot of people asking me about the concoction I made for pain relief! I'm using it on sore muscles (has been cutting down the time I'm sore from a tough workout! woohooo!), achy knees, stiff neck, and even on my jaw after a long dentist appointment. I'm in looooooove... I have cut out using ibuprofen completely. So what is in my miracle pain concoction??
These are 1/2 cup Ball jars.
I used my hand mixer on high to whip coconut oil (3-5 minutes until you like what you have!)
I also added 10 drops of each of the Young Living essential oils Panaway, Valor & Peppermint
I just stirred those in and added them to these mini Ball jars. After I shower I rub it on muscles I know I've worked hard that day, or anything that aches. Or anytime in the day something aches.
Being the coconut oil has been whipped, it is easier to apply, like a creamy lotion, and not hard as a rock as it can get in winter!
These are 1/2 cup Ball jars.
I used my hand mixer on high to whip coconut oil (3-5 minutes until you like what you have!)
I also added 10 drops of each of the Young Living essential oils Panaway, Valor & Peppermint
I just stirred those in and added them to these mini Ball jars. After I shower I rub it on muscles I know I've worked hard that day, or anything that aches. Or anytime in the day something aches.
Being the coconut oil has been whipped, it is easier to apply, like a creamy lotion, and not hard as a rock as it can get in winter!
And another good thing? You can use this on your little ones! My kids have not taken any kiddy meds for achy legs, darned growing pains, as I rub a little of the pain concoction on them! It works way quicker then the pain meds ever did.

