Let's talk clean...

 
Ok so I did it. I finally made the Thieves cleaning spray. The lady that helps clean my house LOVES it. I even gave her a some to take home she loved it so much. And it smells soooo nice! Then after she told me how much she loved it, I did the unthinkable. I used it to clean under my fridge. Someone had spilled some nasty sticky stuff under there. I sprayed it, let it set a minute, and then it wiped off with ease. Say what?? My normal cleaner wouldn't have done that, I would have had to use a lot more elbow grease! And would you even believe the Thieves cleaner is even cheaper? You do have to mix it, but that is easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Another good thing? You can use it on everything, so you don't have to have 100 different jars of cleaner lying around! And no strong fumes that make you pass out! lol
 
 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com