I have this permanent tickle that I get in the winter. I went to reach for a cough drop to help because I knew a coughing attack was coming on, and thought, wait, let me try the RC. Sure enough it worked and the tickle was gone!! So I was not surprised when I used RC on my son's chest and he didn't complain, and didn't cough! WOOOHOO! Yes, it works
Remember that you need to dilute oils on your kiddos.
Thieves on the feet with socks and diffused for immune booster and germ killer. It will help get rid of the cold sweats, shakes, germs.
Purification on the throat diluted for sore throat.
Peace and calming in the diffuser for sleep and cough.
RC on the chest and diffused for congestion and cough.
Lavender on the temples and back of ears for headache or allergies.
Peppermint under arms for fever.
DiGize on the belly for upset stomach.
*all diluted with coconut or grape seed oil.
!
