Well I guess right here is just about as good a place as any! My journey has been long, and sometimes painful, but very very rewarding! I'm glad I stumbled upon the oils when I did (ok a bit sooner would have been awesome to!) because I'm always up for learning something new and trying new things on this journey! So my journey in a nutshell is documented on a scrapbook page, cause scrapbooking is another love of mine. I'm going to share it with you here because I'm good like that.
So now my oily journey lies ahead! I'm always up for trying something new to help with health, energy, feeling good, eating good, looking good! lol
I found the Young Living oils and was very impressed with the quality. 100% pure, no fillers, no additives, no junk in other words. The company grows their own seeds, harvests their own plants, and distills their own oils (only once, because that is how oils are the best!) So all good stuff! Some of the Young Living oils are even ingestible! Crazy but true! Safe to use internally. You don't get that from just any old oil (I'm not lying, check the labels in your health food store!)
So I ordered the Young Living premium kit as I just couldn't decide what to get and the kit offered their most popular oils. The things I most wanted help with were body aches, headaches, and allergies. All of which could be helped with the kit! So today I'm going to tell you about what happened when I started to fix my allergies!
I started a lemon, lavender, and peppermint oil combination to help with allergies. Lucky me, 2 of the oils in the combination, lemon & peppermint, are also good for weight loss. That is not at all what I was trying for, but hey I will take all of the health benefits I can get!
Well get this!!??!! I had to do a weigh in for the start of a cleanse I am doing (detox from the holidays as I ate terrible!) I'm down a whole percent of body fat. That is 1% of my body fat gone during the holidays, the most stressful time of the year! I have to admit I didn't eat all that well and I tend to stress eat. And we will just say I was realllllly stressed this holiday...
If you are interested in learning more about the essential oils and what I'm doing with them, feel free to visit my new blog... getting oily! I'm very excited to share another part of my getting healthy and staying healthy journey! Keep watch as I will be adding a lot of ideas from my facebook page in the next couple of days, so loads of information!



Hi Amy- tell me HOW you take this oils?
ReplyDeleteBetty I'm sorry I just saw this comment! If you still have questions feel free to contact me at amyc222@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete