One of my favorite oils... VALOR! Here are loads of ideas for using it!
I'm using it for headaches and layering it with panaway and peppermint. I also sneak it in my whipped coconut concoction with panaway and peppermint as well to rub on sore muscles! Great for pain relief! It is often called the chiropractor in a bottle, so just think of helping out those back aches. You can also use it on the little ones feet to help "ground them" or behind the ears and on the wrists.
I'm using it for headaches and layering it with panaway and peppermint. I also sneak it in my whipped coconut concoction with panaway and peppermint as well to rub on sore muscles! Great for pain relief! It is often called the chiropractor in a bottle, so just think of helping out those back aches. You can also use it on the little ones feet to help "ground them" or behind the ears and on the wrists.
