Oh boy look what came my way! Every once in awhile I'll add my oily order and what I'm going to use them for. So here goes...
Lemon, peppermint, grapefruit for the awesome detox/weightloss combo! Lemon is also a great pick me up/get me going first thing in the morning!
M-Grain- For Cam's migraine. Heard some good reviews on it. I can't say I can't wait to give it a try, but it is here if I need it.
Eucalyptus Globulus- For sinus issues
Cedarwood- Great for skin care (clear skin!) and helps you fall asleep! So I add it into my bedtime moisturizer!
Rosemary- For moisturizing skin
Orange- To add to water for a kick of flavor, and health benefit, double POW!
Dragon Time- To help a certain time of the month. The name cracks me up!
Stress Away- Because hey, life is stressful.
Lavender- Great this time of year for the runny, stuffy nose, just a little on the bridge of the nose works wonders!
Balsam Fir- Part of an awesome pain trio!
Pan Away- They should call it Pain Away! This stuff is amazing for any type of pain, just mix with a carrier oil and rub on the achy spot!
Ocotea- Helps regulate blood sugars. My friend has had great success using it. Going to try it on my diabetic daughter.
M-Grain- For Cam's migraine. Heard some good reviews on it. I can't say I can't wait to give it a try, but it is here if I need it.
Eucalyptus Globulus- For sinus issues
Cedarwood- Great for skin care (clear skin!) and helps you fall asleep! So I add it into my bedtime moisturizer!
Rosemary- For moisturizing skin
Orange- To add to water for a kick of flavor, and health benefit, double POW!
Dragon Time- To help a certain time of the month. The name cracks me up!
Stress Away- Because hey, life is stressful.
Lavender- Great this time of year for the runny, stuffy nose, just a little on the bridge of the nose works wonders!
Balsam Fir- Part of an awesome pain trio!
Pan Away- They should call it Pain Away! This stuff is amazing for any type of pain, just mix with a carrier oil and rub on the achy spot!
Ocotea- Helps regulate blood sugars. My friend has had great success using it. Going to try it on my diabetic daughter.

