Can I just say again how much I love this stuff? Ok I LOVE THIS STUFF!
I'm going to name how and why it has been used recently!
I use it on my kids when they have growing pains and have achy knees.
I use it on me for achy knees, for tendinitis in my elbows, for whatever is going on in my hips and also on my jaw for TMJ issues. Geez I sound like a mess...
I used it on my daughter when she had an achy back.
I used it on my gramps for an achy elbow that he couldn't straighten out it hurt so bad, then after 15 minutes he could straighten it out and he was amazed. He was even more amazed when he got some for Christmas!
I used it on my mom for her sore shoulders. And then she made me make her some!
I used it on my neighbor for elbow issues to, and she went home and made her own that night!
I made some for the girls in the gym to use on sore muscles after a tough workout!
Now I know I haven't taken ibuprofen in 3 months now. I just use this. I haven't given the kids any ibuprofen, this works quicker for them and they fall back asleep faster.
And you can use heat with it, like a moist heating pad. And I love it! lol!
And a super cool thing about the pain relief? 3 of the oils are in the kit and you can totally make this mix without them!
Want to know more?
I hope you are enjoying reading and learning about essential oils like I do! Feel free to contact me at amyc222@yahoo.com to learn more!
Young Living 1542465
Young Living 1542465
Search This Blog
Oily posts
- air freshener
- allergies
- aroma seize
- balsam fir
- being oily
- black pepper
- boo-boo healer
- Breathe Again
- busy kids
- carrier oils
- Cedarwood
- citronella
- citrus fresh
- clear skin
- clove
- colds
- cootie killer
- crazy days
- cypress
- deep relief
- digize
- Dorado Azul
- Dragon Time
- eczema
- Epsom soak
- essential oils class
- Eucalyptus
- fennel
- fever
- fighting the sickies
- Focus
- frankincense
- gift ideas
- ginger
- good in water
- grapefruit
- hand sanitizer
- Happy juice
- headache
- honey face wash
- how many drops in a bottle
- in focus
- kids
- lavender
- lemon
- lemongrass
- lime
- M-Grain
- marjoram
- melaleuca A
- melrose
- monthly promo
- no deodorant
- ocotea
- oil pulling
- oils under $20
- oily necklace
- Orange
- ordering essential oils
- oregano
- overindulgence helper
- pain concoction
- palo santo
- panaway
- peace & calming
- peppermint
- pets
- purification
- RC
- recipes
- roller caps
- Rosemary
- school days
- spearmint
- stress away
- tangerine
- tea tree oil
- tendonitis
- thieves
- thieves cleaner
- thieves toothpaste
- valor
- vetiver
- weight loss
- whipped coconut oil
- white fir
- Why Young Living?
- wintergreen
- working out
Followers
Archives
-
▼
2014
(96)
-
▼
January
(20)
- My my how lucky am I???
- New oils, yipppeee!
- Mmmm minty chocolaty protein bars!
- Love me some Peppermint!
- The many uses of lavender...
- The miracles of purification!
- Cold and flu help is here!
- Lemon, it isn't just for water...
- Let's talk clean...
- Little ones and colds!
- The wonderful world of valor
- Panaway, love me some panaway!
- Pain relief, sweet pain relief!
- You have to get the roller balls, HAVE TO!
- Allergy relief!
- The pain concoction
- Hanitizer! Or hand sanitizer
- No more deodorant! Say what??
- Wash your face with honey!
- Where should I start...
-
▼
January
(20)
About Me
- Amy Chomas
- I'm a SAHM to 4 children that keep me busy, and in my very small amounts of spare time I love to scrapbook and improve my photography skills! Now I'm keeping very busy with designing with the new holders for the Silhouette & Cricut and having an awesome time doing it!
