The miracles of purification!



Let me tell you a little about purification! I have been using it on Cam's face to help clear it up. Let me tell you, he really enjoys his mom adding oils to his face (not!)
 Well yesterday I got one of those nasty way deep acne thingies (they have a name, right?) So I decided instead of picking at it like I normally do (yes I have a problem) I would add some purification on in. That was when I showered around 11. Around 4 it had shrunk a TON! I put it on again then, and before I went to bed. Would you believe it is GONE! These are usually hanging around for a week or more!!! I will be stocking up on purification lol!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com