I don't know about you but my littles cannot swallow pills. So I decided instead of layering every time I needed to put the allergy mix on the kids that I would just mix them up in one of my small bottles.
So here is my allergy concoction...
1 ml lavender
1 ml peppermint
1 ml lemon...
2 ml carrier oil your choice
I used a pipette to measure out all of the ingredients into one of my small empty 5 ml bottles. Then I added one of the roller caps on top. Here is a hint, when you are putting on the roller cap add the roller cap onto the bottle and add the black cap over top of it and tighten until you feel it pop on. Make sure the cap is on tight before you go to use.
Add to the back of the neck at the base of the skull.
So here is my allergy concoction...
1 ml lavender
1 ml peppermint
1 ml lemon...
2 ml carrier oil your choice
I used a pipette to measure out all of the ingredients into one of my small empty 5 ml bottles. Then I added one of the roller caps on top. Here is a hint, when you are putting on the roller cap add the roller cap onto the bottle and add the black cap over top of it and tighten until you feel it pop on. Make sure the cap is on tight before you go to use.
Add to the back of the neck at the base of the skull.

