There are a few things I can't stand in life (ok quite a few, but we could be here all day if I listed them all!) that I can't stand! My biggest one is the constant throat clearer. Unfortunately for me that would be my husband, the man I have to sit next to at night to watch tv. So I told him the other night, go put some of that RC on your chest and see if that helps (I left off the before I strangle you part... I think). He is like, ooooh that isn't going to work, blah b...lah whine blah. But he did it. And guess what? It did work! So I told him did you notice I haven't strangled you yet? And he said, huh, that is crazy, it did work! To which Cameron replied, I need that for the kid next to me in school, he drives me crazy! Alas I can't afford to oil the whole world though... hehe
The crazy tickle I get every year? Well it is mostly gone now because I do lemon, lavender, and peppermint for allergies, but when I do get it, a little RC stops it in its track before I go in a full coughing fit!
The neighbor boy was here the other night with a nasty cough, and all I could think was, don't get my kids sick! His mom is oily, so I added some RC to his chest. When he went home she text me and asked what I put on him, that it worked!
Breathe Again... Oh good stuff! That nasty sinus pressure you get and you can't blow your nose and wish that you could just get rid of some of that pressure? Yeah Breathe Again. Just added down the side of your nose. I have had to use it a few times on me and the kids (and hubby the pessimist!) and it works every time!
I just love how each time I oil up the fam they are amazed that something works? As my husband would say, Crazy how that works...
I will make sure these are in stock for the winter season at my house every year!
The crazy tickle I get every year? Well it is mostly gone now because I do lemon, lavender, and peppermint for allergies, but when I do get it, a little RC stops it in its track before I go in a full coughing fit!
The neighbor boy was here the other night with a nasty cough, and all I could think was, don't get my kids sick! His mom is oily, so I added some RC to his chest. When he went home she text me and asked what I put on him, that it worked!
Breathe Again... Oh good stuff! That nasty sinus pressure you get and you can't blow your nose and wish that you could just get rid of some of that pressure? Yeah Breathe Again. Just added down the side of your nose. I have had to use it a few times on me and the kids (and hubby the pessimist!) and it works every time!
I just love how each time I oil up the fam they are amazed that something works? As my husband would say, Crazy how that works...
I will make sure these are in stock for the winter season at my house every year!

