Good night, sleep tight!

If there is one thing I hate it is not getting a good night's sleep! Enter peace and calming and Cedarwood!
Before essential oils it used to take me 20-30 minutes to fall asleep at night. After? Less then 5! The only problem with this? ... I'm missing all my reading before bed time! I can't keep my eyes open!
I love the smell of peace and calming and was diffusing it to help the kids settle down, but the problem with that was I was falling asleep early on the couch and the hubby was having to carry Ella upstairs as she was exhausted! hehe
Now I'm waiting till later to diffuse this for me, and around 30 minutes into the lovely smell of peace and calming I HAVE to head to bed! I might have to start diffusing this while in bed it is that good!
I also apply Cedarwood (2-3 drops) with jojoba oil on my face before bed. Some people just add cedarwood between their eyes to help fall asleep, but I go further than that as cedarwood is awesome for your skin! It helps clear up acne and refines pores! So why not fight acne while getting a good night's sleep?
See More

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com