Happy Delivery Day!


 
Ooooh the excitement from getting a fedex delivery! I love opening the box and oooing and ahhhing over the oils! hehe So why did I get what I got? Let me tell you!
Idaho balsam fir- Good for bronchitis, cough, decongestant, immune depr...ession, muscle tension, sinus infection and congestion!
Copaiba- Helps with inflammation!
Patchouli- Helps with skin conditions like acne, eczema, dermatitis, scarring, wrinkles, soothes inflamed skin, tightens sagging skin, tissue regeneration & fades scars, digestive problems like nausea, diarrhea & vomiting!
Gentle Baby- I heard it smells really good (true!) and works good for stretch marks and wrinkles!
Citrus Fresh is a combo of lemon, tangerine, manderine, orange, grapefruit, and spearmint. A few drops in a glass of water is AMAZING! Helps with anxiety, alertness, electrolytes, anxious children!
Ortho Sport massage oil for Linda Flues!!! Good stuff for those of you that work out and overuse muscles! I love this stuff! Feels all warm after you apply it.
Stress Away- Speaks for itself! I will not leave home without it! For driving in treacherous weather, for dealing with a bunch of kids at the school, for dealing in any stressful situation, good stuff!
Pine- also good for acne. I got this for my son as now he will smell manly when I try clearing up his skin! I 'm sure he will appreciate it!
Lemongrass- Great for all types of inflammation, especially good at repairing torn ligaments, tendons and cartilage. This includes conditions that have inflamed tissue, such as tendonitis (tennis elbow) or tenosynovitis (trigger finger).
Orange- the happy oil! Tastes great in water.
Ginger- Great for digestive problems like diarrhea, nausea, & indigestion and also muscle pain and ache.
Black Pepper- Great for heartburn!
Deep Relief! This is another I won't leave home without it oil blend. This stuff is amazing for pain, and it does go deep into the ache! And you can use it with moist heat to! You can't do that with your ordinary rub on pain cream!

So what do you use for what ails you???
See More

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com