Think all oils are super pricey? Think again! Part #12


So I've been slacking on my "think all oils are super pricey" posts but I've been using black pepper and knew I had to make a post for it!  
This stuff is amazing.  I added it to a pain mix and it really helped with pain.  It has a warming effect that gives you that warm, tingly feeling!  It is also pain relieving, anti-inflammatory,  and antispasmodic  It didn't smell like the black pepper that you season with though, so it was great in the mix.

It can help with ...
Arthritis
Boost metabolism
Colic 
Diarrhea 
Fatigue
Flatulence
Heartburn
Infections (bacterial & viral)
Muscle & nerve pain
Nausea/vomiting
Sprains
Toothache
Vertigo


And weighing it at just $18.75 wholesale, this little bottle packs a punch!  Being you only use 1-3 drops at a time, and there are 85 drops in a 5 ml bottle, it is sure to go far.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com