In focus blend... for focus!


I did make this for my son but I love the way it works for me as well, so I do use it to lol!  And there are a lot of people that have made this mix and love it as well!!!
I have an 8 year old that has ADHD, ODD and a side of depression. FUN!
So anyways we started using the vetiver on his toe, and our "in focus" blend of valor, frankincense, & orange on the back of his neck, by the brainstem, and behind the ears and wrist. First off I LOVE the smell!
But even better then that? He is getting all 1's in school (1 is GREAT! 2 is iffy, 3 is a bad day). Now over 2 weeks he has gotten only 1 of the 2's (Jack has a tendency to blurt out). So this mix is also working amazing for me! Oh and for Jack. hehe!
My mixture is 50 drops of each valor, orange & frankincense.  I also added 50 drops of carrier oil to this mix.  So the ratio is 1:1:1:1 and you can start with a smaller amount of drops to test it out!

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com