Have you ever tried to read the ingredients in your hand sanitizer? If not, go ahead, I dare you! For me and my family, if I can't say it I don't want it in, or on or even around our bodies. I've made this recipe a few times, and not only does it not burn your hands when applied, but it smells amazing, and even moisturizes your skin. Can your hand sanitizer say that? All mine used to say was... oooowh that burns! LOL!
You will need:
*5 TBS aloe vera gel
*1/2 tsp vitamin E oil
*4 TBS filtered water
*8-10 drops thieves
*squeeze containers (I even went so far as to empty all of my old hand sanitizer bottles, wash them out, and reuse them!) The ones I used here I found at the travel section of Target and are silicone.
Step 1:
In a pourable container mix together aloe vera gel & vitamin E oil. Stir as best you can. Vitamin E oil is very very thick.
Step 2:
Stir in water & thieves, mix well.
Step 3:
Pour mix into squeezable containers! This container is 2 ounces, and it made 2 of the 2 ounce containers. I usually mix a double or triple batch at a time.
This maybe the easiest recipe ever, but when it comes to killing cooties it works wonders :)
I also have a video that gives ideas on avoiding the sickies this season with essential oils and what to do if the sickies strike! Fighting the sickies





What a wonderful Idea. I love learning new uses for Thieves. Thank you for sharing this idea with us. I can't wait to make some. It is a must have in our house with this cold season.
ReplyDeleteI just love Thieves! I diffuse it during this time of year and I yhinknit smells like Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Thieves! Not a day goes by that I haven't used something Thieves (oil, hand sani, cleaner, etc) =D
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Thieves before. I do have a lot of oils but would love learning more ways to use them.
ReplyDeleteSend me an email message and I can help you learn more! Amy
DeleteGreat recipe! I think having a blog hop to see some Young Living recipes is a terrific idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific idea. Thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDelete~Kris~
Thanks for the giveaway....imagine it smells great..Libby
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this. Just started looking into essential oils and the many benefits.
ReplyDeleteKim F