RC the hacking cough, tickle in the back of your throat, sleep through the night oil!


Ah the season is upon us! The coughing, throat tickling, icky feeling season. So around this time every year I always end up with that annoying tickle in the back of my throat. The one that if I can't get to couch medicine within a few minutes it goes into a full fledged, all out, eyes watering, sides hurting coughing fit. Not so easy to carry cough syrup and a spoon around, so rewind to this time last year.
I bought a bottle of RC. Helps control cough. So I thought when the tickle came, why not give it a try? So I did. And I'm glad I did. Got it stopped in its tracks, that tickle, and no cough!
I also use this on Jack when he gets that annoying at night cough that only he can sleep through. A drop on his chest and up his neck, and no coughing!
Yeah this is the good stuff!
And right now it is in stock for all my oily friends! But act fast as this is one I know won't last long!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com