What can't marjoram do??

Oooops I did it again. I ordered an oil and forgot why... LOL!
So I did my research with my handy dandy book and found out why exactly I ordered marjoram.
I've had a bad arthritis flair up and have been playing around with the best thing for the swelling and pain. So I know now that is why I got the marjoram. I thought I had found a recipe for it, so if anyone has seen one please share. I have no idea lol!
But while I know I got it for that, low and behold it works on mens...trual cramps as well. So I tried it out and WOW, works better then purification!
And what else is it good for???
Soothes digestive tract
Alleviates sports pain (sawweeet!)
Clears up boogies
Apply on chest to help cough
Helps with migraines (massage on head)
Calms energetic children (I'm so trying that one out!)
Can help with carpal tunnel
Helps with shingles
Apply on painful joints, muscles and nerve pain
Apply on stomach to help the pain

Ok I'm seriously blown away!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to What can't marjoram do??

  1. I had a Raindrop today and one of the oils is Marjoram. No wonder my neck feels so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This link has a lot of YL recipes and some include Marjoram. http://www.warrior-priestess.com/essential%20oils%20stories/pain.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com