A few of my favorite mixes!

I needed some labels (instead of smelling the bottles!) to distinguish what was what over here, so I got out my Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder for the Silhouette and a Sharpie ultra fine point marker and made some up!  Fun fun!

These are all empty bottles from my Young Living essential oils.  I used lemon to remove the labels.  The roller tops are also Young Living.  So how about some recipes???

Cootie Killer- I made this because my younger children can't swallow capsules.  I'm going to apply it to the bottoms of their feet if they start to get sick!  So this is one of my "I hope I don't need to use it" oils!

15 ml bottle
20 drops oregano
20 drops thieves
20 drops melaleuca A
Fill the rest of the way with carrier oil

Boo-boo healer- For scratches, scrapes, and boo boos!  Add this to the Band-Aid and then on the boo-boo

5 ml bottle
5 drops frankincense
5 drops lavender
5 drops melaleuca A
Fill the rest of the way with witch hazel

Crazy days oils- I use this for my stressed out days.  Gives a nice calm feeling and smells so earthy! 

15 ml bottle
50 drops lavender
35 drops valor
30 drops stress away
15 drops patchouli
15 drops vetiver
40 drops carrier oil


School days- I put this on my son to help him get through the day at school. Helps him sit still long enough to learn!

5 ml bottle
20 drops vetiver
20 drops cedarwood
20 drops lavender
Fill the rest of the way with carrier oil

Pain Cream- My go to for any and all aches and pains! 

4 ounce jar
4 ounces whipped coconut oil
6-8 drops peppermint
6-8 drops panaway
6-8 drops valor
6-8 drops lemongrass

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com