They say you should get 8- 8 ounce glasses of water a day (at least!) For some people that is near impossible. I don't like water, water tastes boring, blah blah blah...
So why not give your water some aaaaaah...
I add 1-3 drops of essential oils to flavor up my water. I got this insulated aluminum tumbler from Starbucks, or you can use glass (no, absolutely no, I repeat, no putting these citrus oils in plastic!) The taste is amazing as well as the health benefits and the pick me up you get! Yummy!
So why not give your water some aaaaaah...
I add 1-3 drops of essential oils to flavor up my water. I got this insulated aluminum tumbler from Starbucks, or you can use glass (no, absolutely no, I repeat, no putting these citrus oils in plastic!) The taste is amazing as well as the health benefits and the pick me up you get! Yummy!

