Quickly making its way up the list of favs in my house is dorado Azul! Why you ask?
Well let's talk about that pesty problem, nasal drippage. It is sooooooooo annoying! So when I read to try dorado Azul for it, I thought heck yeah, sounds good, sign me up. So the thing is. It is stinky. It doesn't taste good (reminds me of old tea, kind of bitter), but I'm going to overlook that little fact because IT WORKED for me! A drop on your thumb held on the roof of your mouth and the nasal drippage goes away!
Now when I get an oil I have to find out just what else it can do!
So found out this baby may also help with...
colds/cough (add to chest, inhale)
asthma (add to chest, inhale)
bronchitis (add to chest, inhale)
allergic reactions (add to chest, inhale)
respiratory infections (add to chest, inhale)
brain function (ha sign me up!) (diffuse)
balance hormones (take internally, add to vitaflex points on ankles)
digestion (take internally)
enhance mood (diffuse)
Well let's talk about that pesty problem, nasal drippage. It is sooooooooo annoying! So when I read to try dorado Azul for it, I thought heck yeah, sounds good, sign me up. So the thing is. It is stinky. It doesn't taste good (reminds me of old tea, kind of bitter), but I'm going to overlook that little fact because IT WORKED for me! A drop on your thumb held on the roof of your mouth and the nasal drippage goes away!
Now when I get an oil I have to find out just what else it can do!
So found out this baby may also help with...
colds/cough (add to chest, inhale)
asthma (add to chest, inhale)
bronchitis (add to chest, inhale)
allergic reactions (add to chest, inhale)
respiratory infections (add to chest, inhale)
brain function (ha sign me up!) (diffuse)
balance hormones (take internally, add to vitaflex points on ankles)
digestion (take internally)
enhance mood (diffuse)
And this baby is exclusive to Young Living. We get all the good oils hehe!

