Think all oils are super pricey? Part #8

 
Think all essential oils are super pricey? Think again! I'm going to show you close to 20 essential oils under $20! And some are even closer to the $10 mark! Part #8!
Oooooh love me some spearmint! This is good stuff, like ultra mega good stuff. Ok I know I say that a lot hehe!
Spearmint may help...
increase metabolism (oh yeah who doesn't want a boost in metabolism!)
support a healthy digestive system
give you fresh breath (add a drop to your glass of water and find out!)
soothe dry skin (ooooh wouldn't spearmint and lemongrass in a skin soother smell delish?)
relieve respiratory issues
relieve headaches (it is a bit less strong then peppermint, which is good if peppermint is too strong a scent for you!)
Spearmint comes in at just $10.75 wholesale pricing for a 5 ml bottle which contains around 85 drops. Being you only use 1-2 drops at a time it goes a long way!
See More

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com