Think all oils are super pricey? Part #7

Think all essential oils are super pricey? Think again! I'm going to show you close to 20 essential oils under $20! And some are even closer to the $10 mark! Part #7!
OOooh onto LIME! This is some good stuff! Mostly because it tastes great with coconut (and I'm a nut for coconut!) but also because you can throw this in your purse and add it to your water or any mixed drink instead of a squeeze of lime and it gives your drink a WOW you wouldn't believe!
Lime can also help with...
supporting the immune system
respiratory issues
acne
cellulite
improve memory
air purifier (and smells great with any other oil you diffuse!!!)
strengthen nails
remove sticky gunk or gum

Wow all of that for just $11 a 15 ml bottle. A 15 ml bottle has 250 drops and you usually use 1-2 drops at a time.
Yeah, this is one that I always have on hand for sure!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com