Pain concoction to the rescue!

Oils win again!!!
My daughter woke up in the middle of the night crying with growing pains in her leg. I had a hard time getting out of bed because I had used cedarwood before bed.
Grabbed my pain concoction and the peace & calming. Keep in mind before when this happened my go to was kiddy Motrin. The only problem with that is it would take a half hour to work. So she would continue to cry for that long, poor baby. But that was the best I could do. So instead I went... for the pain cream. Rubbed it on her leg for a minute then put some peace & calming on her wrists and behind her ears. I sat there with her for a few minutes and her crying went to whimpers, poor baby, but it was slowing down. I asked her to close her eyes and if the pain concoction was working. She said it still hurt but felt better. She was out in 5 minutes. So from 30 minutes of all out couldn't handle the pain crying to less then 5 and she was back asleep?
I'll take the oils!

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com