Arthritis relief all in a little bottle!

Ok, so these home renovations are taking their toll on me. I've had arthritis since I was a wee baby. The swelling comes and goes. 2 days ago it came, and it came hard. I could barely bend my ankle, it was stiff and as you can see super grotesquely swollen (look at it compared to my right foot, eeeewwwh!)
I'm like, hey there are oils for that! So I started putting them on. 1 drop at a time. I started with the valor, then layered panaway, then lemongrass, followed by peppermint. I did this 2 times that day and by the evening the swelling had gone down. By the evening, when I was on my feet all day! Craziness!
I woke up in the morn and my ankle wasn't stiff, I could bend it again. I even went to my guts and glutes class and the squats and lunges were no problem.
The 2nd pic I took is just 24 hours later. I had applied the oils a total of 4 times. Big difference! I'm going to continue it of course. It feels even better today and the swelling is down more.
During these 2 days I have taken NO OTC meds either, just the oils.  I have also been doing the lemongrass internally in a capsule.  3 drops twice a day.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com