The thieves toothpaste verdict is in!

It's the moment you have all been waiting for. Ok, so I was waiting for it, for 6 months!!! I put the thieves toothpaste to the test and got the results today!! First off my fav news, NO CAVITIES! And some more great news??? Hardly any scraping of tarter.  
Like seriously before this visit, I come home and my gums hurt like mad from every dentist visit I've ever been to because of tarter build up. This is the first time I didn't deal with that! My gums feel fantastic, and so do my teeth!!!
Now I should say the only difference on this visit is the thieves toothpaste. 
I've always had the electric toothbrush.
I've always brushed 2 minutes in the morn and 2 minutes at night.
I've always flossed each morning. 
I've always gone to the dentist every 6 months.
So nothing changed there.
But just over 6 months ago I got thieves toothpaste. I do add a drop of the orange oil to it each morn for whitening. 
And if you haven't seen another thieves toothpaste post I did awhile back, this stuff doesn't make my chin break out, and I never get sores in my mouth from it. Issues I have had with a lot of toothpaste in the past!
So if you think Young Living is just oils, there is so much much much more! 
I give it a two thumbs up! I would give it more but hey, I only have 2 thumbs! LOL

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com