Happy juice, a must have mix!


Happy juice testimony time...  
This is a mix I made for Jack. Jack sometimes gets angry and melts down for no reason, like worse then teenage mood swings. Keep in mind he is 8. This mix I swear, turns it around every time. From throwing a fit (I sneak in, rub the happy juice behind his ears and back of his neck while he is melting down) then walk away. Then 10 minutes later he is making me a picture. It used to take him hours upon hours to calm down.  
Seriously, if you have the oils, make this mix! Maybe I should rename it melt down remedy!  Best part is most of these are in the kit! 
Happy juice 10 lemon, 10 valor, 5 lavender, 5 joy, 5 frank + carrier oil in 5ml roller bottle  


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com