Tis the season... to overindulgence!

Tis the season...
For holiday parties.
And eating too much.
And staying up late.
And drinking too much (there I said it! It happens!)...
And did I mention eating too much?

Now I first tried this in February. Let me tell you, this is amazing. It has worked for me every time I've tried it. I'm not a big drinker. It might be because after 2 drinks I can get a hangover. Fun! But now I have this tried and true method. Maybe I should take up drinking more to get me through the holidays.... KIDDING!
I add digize and peppermint oil to my abdomen before and after drinking. I also drank a glass of water between each alcoholic beverage and finished the night with an electrolyte drink (sometimes I skip the drink, and I've been fine with everything else. But your body does need to replenish those stores. I have a natural electrolyte drink, I do not drink Gatorade) .
Wake up in the morn, applied the peppermint and digize again and added some lemon to my glass of water. Peppermint can also be helpful for the headache.
Diffusing the lemon and peppermint is also a good pick me up!
Yup this trio here. Going to get me through the holiday parties!
This is also good when you eat too much lol! No tummy ache!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

© Amy Chomas ♥ Shop: amychomas.com | Blog: amychomas.blogspot.com