135 days. That is a long time right? That is how many days I have not taken ANY OTC meds. No Advil. No Tylenol. No Tums. No Sudafed. No Advil PM. No Chloraseptic. No Neosporin. Impressed yet???
135 days ago I got my essential oils s...tarter kit from Young Living.
I started using my pain cream (coconut oil, valor, panaway, peppermint) in place of Advil for aches due to arthritis.
I started using peppermint oil instead of Tylenol for headaches (couldn't take Advil for this to because it tears up my stomach).
I started using peppermint in water instead of Tums to help with heartburn (I've heard lemon can help as well!)
I use lemon, lavender & peppermint instead of Sudafed for allergies (this is the first year I don't have huge dark circles under my eyes).
I've been using peace & calming and cedarwood instead of Advil PM to help me sleep at night.
I've been using thieves instead of Chloraseptic to help with sore throats and canker sores.
I've been using lavender & coconut oil instead of Neosporin for booboos.
Impressed yet? I know I am!
OTC is the way to be lol!
Want to give it a go? I'm placing an order tomorrow night for my monthly set of oils. You can add to my order for my discount if you would like to start small!
Or you can get your own kit, that is always an option! I'm giving a free bottle of lemongrass to anyone that gets a kit this month from me! And you have a chance to win a bottle of stress away to! Just email me at amyc222@yahoo.com
135 days ago I got my essential oils s...tarter kit from Young Living.
I started using my pain cream (coconut oil, valor, panaway, peppermint) in place of Advil for aches due to arthritis.
I started using peppermint oil instead of Tylenol for headaches (couldn't take Advil for this to because it tears up my stomach).
I started using peppermint in water instead of Tums to help with heartburn (I've heard lemon can help as well!)
I use lemon, lavender & peppermint instead of Sudafed for allergies (this is the first year I don't have huge dark circles under my eyes).
I've been using peace & calming and cedarwood instead of Advil PM to help me sleep at night.
I've been using thieves instead of Chloraseptic to help with sore throats and canker sores.
I've been using lavender & coconut oil instead of Neosporin for booboos.
Impressed yet? I know I am!
OTC is the way to be lol!
Want to give it a go? I'm placing an order tomorrow night for my monthly set of oils. You can add to my order for my discount if you would like to start small!
Or you can get your own kit, that is always an option! I'm giving a free bottle of lemongrass to anyone that gets a kit this month from me! And you have a chance to win a bottle of stress away to! Just email me at amyc222@yahoo.com


